This position is responsible for preparing work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials. Aligning materials with machines where they will be processed.
- Personal Effectiveness – Meets established timelines; follows through to ensure completion of assigned objectives, seeks feedback to improve performance, and demonstrates a positive, “can do” attitude
- Innovation and change – Looks for opportunities to improve processes and services, makes an effort to learn and develop new skills, and is resourceful and enthusiastic in responding to new challenges
- Fostering Teamwork – Is open and honest in dealing with others, demonstrates commitment to team objectives, and sees challenges facing department and helps the team to address them
- Quality Services – Delivers high quality services accepts responsibility and takes action to address quality issues, and helps operations
- Integrity – Adheres to a standard of ethical conduct that promotes trust and open communication, earns trust by living up to commitments, and can be counted on to keep confidences
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Utilizes Microsoft suite to accomplish goals and log processes
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Maintains workload by filing, sorting, and stationing parts.
- Keeps each machine running by assuring they have enough raw material.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Verbal Communication, Functional and Technical Skills, Coordination, Attention to Detail, Judgment, Manual Dexterity (use of hands), Physical Strength (lift/move up to 45 lbs), Physical Stamina (stand for extended periods)
- Exposure to moving mechanical parts, vibration, airborne particles, chemicals, and/or fumes
- Warehouse temperature fluctuate due to weather conditions
- Noise level can be loud, at times