To apply for an available position, please complete the form below. Items marked with an * are required.
Nicholas Guajardo, MBA
Nicholas partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
Human Resources – firstname.lastname@example.org
As a manufacturer of hydraulic cylinders, TMS has a focus on quality products—but we recognize that it’s the quality of our people that make our success possible. We believe that safety must always come first, and all our associates should be treated with respect and dignity. At TMS we value differing points of view and seek to foster an environment where everyone feels safe to express those views. Employee involvement is an essential component of our team environment. TMS offers a host of benefits to fit your personal needs, as well as 1st and 2nd shift openings to fit your lifestyle. If you want to work for an organization with a small company atmosphere that offers big corporation wages and benefits, apply today, chances are we have the perfect career for you!
Plan for your Future
- Competitive salaries
- 401(k) retirement plan
Keeping your health in mind—with flexible options.
- Choose between three (3) medical plan options
- Select from two valuable dental plan options
- Keep tabs on your eye health with our vision care plan
Protect your nest egg. Our benefits make it easy.
- Basic life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Additional life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Spouse and dependent life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Cancer policy
- Hospitalization gap insurance
- Worker’s compensation insurance
Paid time off. Because you’ve earned it.
- Vacation that accrues the longer you work with us
- Paid holidays