Responsible for greeting and welcoming visitors, notify company staff of
visitor arrival as appropriate, answer and direct telephone calls. Provide
clerical and administrative support as needed and other duties as assigned.
- Operate phone system to route incoming calls and place outgoing calls.
- Maintain security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and
issuing visitor badges.
- Handle company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail.
- Assist Human Resources Manager in clerical functions.
- Maintain adherence to quality standards in department.
- Recommend or provide solutions through designated channels.
- Enter/Scan/rename/file documents for record keeping
- Organized and detail-oriented and possess the ability to effectively work both independently and in a team setting.
- Excellent verbal, listening, and written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent PC skills (QuickBooks, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Meet established timelines, seeks feedback to improve performance, and demonstrates a positive, “can do” attitude
- Learn and develop new skills, and is resourceful and enthusiastic in responding to new challenges
- Deliver high quality services, accept responsibility, and take action to address
quality issues, and help operations
- Adhere to a standard of ethical conduct that promotes trust and open
communication, earn trust by living up to commitments
- Answer multiple phone lines with professional etiquette
- Maintain confidential and meticulous records
- Clear understanding of confidentiality requirements.
- Manual Dexterity (use of hands), Physical Strength (lift/move up to 20 lbs.),
Physical Stamina (stand for extended periods)
- Exposure to moving mechanical parts, vibration, airborne particles, chemicals,
- Warehouse temperatures fluctuate due to weather conditions
- Noise level can be loud, at times
Education and Experience
Minimum: Associates Degree in related field & 2 years’ as Receptionist or
6 Paid Holidays
Performance Evaluations at 3, 9, 15, & 21 months, then annually