The Marketing Intern will create and distribute positive branding messages and collateral for the company’s products and services
- Personal Effectiveness – Meets established timelines; follows through to ensure completion of assigned objectives, seeks feedback to improve performance, and demonstrates a positive, “can do” attitude
- Innovation and change – Looks for opportunities to improve processes and services, makes an effort to learn and develop new skills, and is resourceful and enthusiastic in responding to new challenges
- Fostering Teamwork – Is open and honest in dealing with others, demonstrates commitment to team objectives, and sees challenges facing department and helps the team to address them
- Quality Services – Delivers high quality services accepts responsibility and takes action to address quality issues, and helps operations
- Integrity – Adheres to a standard of ethical conduct that promotes trust and open communication, earns trust by living up to commitments, and can be counted on to keep confidences
- Collaborates with sales or marketing representatives to fully understand product and communication needs.
- Gathers the materials necessary to understand the project and competition in the area such as literature or previous marketing campaigns; analyzes these materials to determine the most effective communications technique.
- Based on assessment, drafts and proposes communications campaigns, which may include social and online media, print media, direct mail, and other multimedia.
- Presents design ideas and recommendations to manager, committee, or sales team.
- Creates and coordinates multimedia packages.
- Evaluates success of campaigns when completed.
- Managers company website.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that may include public speaking and presentations.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Progress. At least two years of related experience required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
- Exposure to moving mechanical parts, vibration, airborne particles, chemicals, and/or fumes