This position is responsible for inspecting instructions and cleaning weld slag off all details that go through welding operations.
- Personal Effectiveness – Meets established timelines; follows through to ensure completion of assigned objectives, seeks feedback to improve performance, and demonstrates a positive, “can do” attitude
- Innovation and change – Looks for opportunities to improve processes and services, makes an effort to learn and develop new skills, and is resourceful and enthusiastic in responding to new challenges
- Fostering Teamwork – Is open and honest in dealing with others, demonstrates commitment to team objectives, and sees challenges facing department and helps the team to address them
- Quality Services – Delivers high quality services accepts responsibility and takes action to address quality issues, and helps operations
- Integrity – Adheres to a standard of ethical conduct that promotes trust and open communication, earns trust by living up to commitments, and can be counted on to keep confidences
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed and performs other tasks as assigned.
- Cleans various details of machined parts that require deburring.
- Uses pneumatic vice, belt sander, hand grinder, and various other tools.
- Ability to perform inspections and record data.
- Ability to evaluate and record data to validate or indicate deviations from specifications.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to complete reports and correspondence in writing.
- Inspect sub-assemblies to ensure they are ready for final assembly.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to read prints, drawings, and specifications.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers concerning quality matters.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed, and perform other tasks as assigned.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Verbal Communication, Functional and Technical Skills, Coordination, Attention to
Detail, Judgment, Manual Dexterity (use of hands), Physical Strength (lift/move up to
45 lbs), Physical Stamina (stand for extended periods)
- Exposure to moving mechanical parts, vibration, airborne particles, chemicals,
- Warehouse temperature fluctuate due to weather conditions
- Noise level can be loud, at times