Responsible for processing invoices received for payments and for
undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient, and timely
manner. This will involve, compiling and maintaining accounts payable
records, while also providing clerical and administrative support as needed.
- Code receipts, invoices/input into QuickBooks
- Match invoices and packing lists, control missing invoices, packing list, and pending credit and paying vendors
- Scan/rename/file documents for record keeping
- Track payments and expenditures, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system
reports to balances to ensure accuracy
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing weekly/monthly reports
- Research new vendors and create new vendor accounts
- Verify vendor tax information
- Continuing to improve the payment process
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounts payable principles, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented and possess the ability to effectively work both independently and in a team setting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Meet established timelines, seeks feedback to improve performance, and demonstrates a positive, “can do” attitude
- Learn and develop new skills, and is resourceful and enthusiastic in responding to new challenges
- Deliver high quality services, accept responsibility, and take action to address quality issues, and help operations
- Adhere to a standard of ethical conduct that promotes trust and open communication, earn trust by living up to commitments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and accounting software
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Maintain confidential and meticulous records
- Verbal Communication, Functional and Technical Skills, Coordination,
- Manual Dexterity (use of hands), Physical Strength (lift/move up to 20 lbs.),
Physical Stamina (stand for extended periods)
- Exposure to moving mechanical parts, vibration, airborne particles, chemicals, and/or fumes
- Warehouse temperatures fluctuate due to weather conditions
- Noise level can be loud, at times
Education and Experience
High school diploma required, minimum 2 years’ experience, Business or Accounting
6 Paid Holidays
Performance Evaluations at 3, 9, 15, & 21 months, then annually